Lakeside Health System CEO named Executive VP/COO by Thompson Health in Canandaigua | Health
Michael F. Stapleton Jr. has been named the Executive Vice President of Thompson Health and the Chief Operating Officer of F.F. Thompson Hospital. Stapleton is presently serving as CEO of Lakeside Health System in Brockport will assume his responsibilities at Thompson Hospital on March 28. He replaces Deborah Weymouth, who was recently named the Executive Director/CEO at New Milford Hospital in New Milford, Connecticut.
Stapleton hold a Master's degree in leadership in health care systems from the University of Rochester, a Bachelor's degree in Nursing from St. John Fisher College and a Bachelor's degree in Psychology from SUNY Oswego.
Prior to being Lakeside CEO, Stapelton served as interim CEO and Vice President of Patient Care Services at Lakeside. He also had several management postions at Strong Memorial Hospital.
Upcoming Events near Brockport-Spencerport
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims
- Police: Gates man flashes fake badge at police, claims to be an officer
- Greece woman found guilty in connection with West Webster tragedy
- What Really Makes People Happy Explored at Lifetree Cafe
- Jury deliberates in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy
- Town of Greece to hold old fashioned Fourth of July celebration
- Prosecution rests in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy