Eighth Festival of Ten features performances of 10-minute plays chosen from international search | Arts & Culture
After reviewing more than 400 submissions received from playwrights located around the globe, The College at Brockport’s Department of Theatre and Music Studies is producing its eighth biennial Festival of Ten.
This program of ten 10-minute plays premieres on Friday, March 1 at 7:30 in the Tower Fine Arts Center Mainstage, on Holley Street, Brockport.
Performances of Festival of Ten are March 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9, at 7:30 pm. There is also a matinee on Sunday, March 3, at 2 pm, which will be sign language interpreted for the hearing impaired. Tickets for Festival of Ten are $15/General, $10/Seniors and College at Brockport Alumni, Faculty and Staff, and $8/Students and are available by phone at (585) 395-2787 or at the Tower Fine Arts Center Box Office.
Top Brockport-Spencerport Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies: Farmington man hit woman with baseball bat, bit and punched her
- Assemblyman Reilich's office to particpate in Relay for Life of Greece, Paint the Town Purple event
- Crescent Beach Restaurant could reopen by fall
- Victors' gymnast Sky Symonds crowned state champion
- Illegal immigration discussed at Lifetree Cafe