Brockport hockey game benefits Golisano Children’s Hospital | News
The College at Brockport’s men’s hockey team will go head-to-head with Morrisville State in a game that will benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Child Life program.
The fifth annual Saves for a Cure, Inc. game will be held at Tuttle North Ice Rink on February 15 at 7 p.m. with a ceremonial puck drop at 6:45 p.m.
Proceeds from ticket sales and a special hockey jersey auction, will benefit the children’s hospital’s Child Life Program.
Tickets for the game are $5.
Upcoming Events near Brockport-Spencerport
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims
- Police: Gates man flashes fake badge at police, claims to be an officer
- Greece woman found guilty in connection with West Webster tragedy
- What Really Makes People Happy Explored at Lifetree Cafe
- Jury deliberates in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy
- Town of Greece to hold old fashioned Fourth of July celebration
- Prosecution rests in trial of Greece woman linked to West Webster tragedy